For all Brides-to-be - from those newly engaged, to those nearing their final months of preparation, or even the elusive creative who simply wants to talk all things wedding for the day our wedding styling workshop is for you!
We know that planning a wedding takes a copious amount of hours and sometimes between the logistics of coordinating people, juggling quotations and configuring timelines the creative vision for your day can take a hit.
Blue Willow Weddings have developed a four-hour wedding styling workshop to give you an insight into the hands on tips and tricks learnt by our Owner and Head Stylist, Annie Glover throughout her vapidly expanded career in event styling here in Toowoomba.
Filled with an abundance of savvy hints and tips to adopt into your own day, open Q&A’s and of course a bunch of gorgeous take-aways and delicious treats for you to enjoy over the workshops duration – come and join us at the limited release ‘Secrets of a Stylist’ Wedding Styling Workshop.
We can’t wait to meet you,
What we will cover:
- Developing a styling concept
- The five fundamentals that will encapsulate your styling
- How to priortise your budget
- Useful real-time tips to souricing vendors, quoting and cross-checking suppliers terms
- Open Q&A’s with Annie to answer all your wedding related questions – styling, planning or anything in between
- Delicious coffee on arrival from Anna Shirleys
- Handmade food delights throughout the morning
- Sweet treats from Jill-i-cious Cakes
- A chance to meet and discuss ideas with other Brides-to-be
- Take home goodie-pack filled to the brim with hair, beauty, stationery and favour samples as well as special offers from our Industry partners including KM Make Up Studio, Profile Hair Design, Snap Printing Toowoomba, Jewel Paper Co, Lizzy & Me, Toowoomba Party Hire and Lucy Sheedy Photography.